Another new update is here! Will this patch be one for the books, or just another one that gets complained about.
From the looks of it, Epic has been doing their part recently in making the changes that people are complaining about (ex: Shotgun accessibility) and hopefully they will continue to do so.
- Chug Splash
- On impact, this thrown item splashes liquid in a small area. All players in the splash radius will be instantly granted 20 health OR shield.
- Drops in stacks of 2
- Max stack: 6
- Shotgun swap delay removed
- Shotgun cool downs now only apply when the player is carrying multiple shotguns, regardless of shotgun type.
- Reduced the Combat Shotgun’s long-range effectiveness
- Reduced damage at medium distanced by 10%
- Reduced damage at long distanced by 20%
Into The Vault
- Boom Bow
- Dual Pistols
- Made the “hold to swap” feature an option. The default is OFF.
- Slipstreams now fade out the visual effects and play audio cues to warn that they are shutting off before the collision and forces are disabled, to give player more advance warning.
- Added Storm Flip color switch effects, depending on Storm intersection points.
Bug Fixes and Adjustments
- Skydiving from the bus toward a slipstream was not auto-deploying at the right height.
- Player health could be improperly rounded when receiving damage.
- The health bar for structures could disappear when hitting a wall and swapping to build mode.
- Lava was dealing damage to players too quickly.
- Rendering optimizations on player built walls to help end-game situations with thousands of building pieces.
- Added general optimizations for audio visual indicators.